Recipe by Engrossed
I adapted this from a recipe I found in Simple & Delicious magazaine. I love southwestern flavors!
Top Review by Epi Curious
Great, quick soup that uses ingredients we all usually have on hand. Loved this...I have to watch my salt intake, so I used all water instead of the broth but used a spicy chipotle salsa and there was plenty of flavor; didn't miss the broth at all. Love that this is healthy AND tasty. Thanks for a great recipe!
- 453.59 g can fat free spicy refried beans
- 432.33 g can whole kernel corn, drained or 432.33 g can Mexican-style corn
- 425.24 g can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 411.06 g can chicken broth or 411.06 g can vegetable broth
- 411.06 g can stewed tomatoes, cut up or 411.06 g can diced tomatoes
- 118.29 ml water
- 113.39 g can diced green chilies (mild or hot)
- 59.14 ml salsa
- ground cumin, to taste
- shredded monterey jack cheese, to serve
- chopped cilantro, to serve
- tortilla chips, to serve