Dine & Dish's Note:
I've made this a few times when I need to bring an appetizer somewhere and people always comment on how tasty they are! Convienent and easy to put together. Great for on the go as well! Fat-Free refried beans can be used as well for a lighter dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix beans, salsa and chili powder in 1-quart saucepan.
- 2Heat over medium heat about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until warm.
- 3Spoon about 1/4 cup of the bean mixture onto center of each tortilla; spread slightly.
- 4Top with lettuce and cheese.
- 5Fold over sides and ends of tortillas.
- 6Serve with additional salsa if desired.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Refried Bean Roll Ups
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 488.9
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 21.6 mg
- Sodium 1083.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.9 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 18.8 g