Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I've made this a few times when I need to bring an appetizer somewhere and people always comment on how tasty they are! Convienent and easy to put together. Great for on the go as well! Fat-Free refried beans can be used as well for a lighter dish.
- Mix beans, salsa and chili powder in 1-quart saucepan.
- Heat over medium heat about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until warm.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup of the bean mixture onto center of each tortilla; spread slightly.
- Top with lettuce and cheese.
- Fold over sides and ends of tortillas.
- Serve with additional salsa if desired.