Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
I created this trying to use left over refried beans from Refried Beans, submitted by Larry in DC. Served with Tortilla chips in front of a football game - it was a HIT!!
- 1 cup prepared refried beans (I recommend Refried Beans by Larry in DC, as these freeze well once prepared)
- 1 cup nacho cheese
- Combine Nacho Cheese and Refried beans in a microwave safe dish.
- Microwave on high about 1 minute.
- Stir to combine and heat until warmed through
- Serve with Tortilla Chips.
In theory this would be a good dip. I didn't care for the queso dip that I bought to go in it. Made for PAC Fall 09