Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Better than store bought. For a hotter bean dip add 1/8 tsp more cayenne.
- 1 (15 ounce) can refried beans
- 5 slices jalapenos, bottled
- 1 1⁄4 tablespoons brine, from bottled jalapeno slices
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Puree ingredients on high speed in a food processer until smooth.
- Cover and chill for at least an hour before serving.
Great dip! I had saved this a long time back and just got around to making it. I had been missing out. We like our dip spicy so this works. Omitted the sugar. Just used a fork to blend all and ate right away. Looks like I made this on the 3rd posting anniversary. Thanks.