Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
From "Fix-It and Forget-It" cookbook.
- 1 (20 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons bottled taco sauce
- corn chips or tortilla chips
- Combine all ingredients except chips in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on Low 2 hours.
- Serve with corn or tortilla chips.
Good dip, made as is but I thought it needed a little something, so mixed in some taco seasoning at the end and had some salsa in it as well.
Great dip with taco pizza. Since I had all the ingredients I thought that I would whip up this recipe while my daughter made taco pizza. It also tasted great the second day. Thanks for an easy and great tasting dip.