- 1 (16 ounce) can fat-free refried beans
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese (low fat is fine)
- 1 small onion, minced
- 3 teaspoons minced pickled jalapeno peppers
- 6 (10 inch) flour tortillas (or your favorite)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Divide and evenly spread refired beans on 3 tortillas, up to 1/2 inch from the edge.
- sprinkle evenly with cheese, onion & jalapenos.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Cover with remaining tortillas.
- Place on preheated quesadilla maker one at a time.
- Close lid & cook for 3-4 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from pan.
- Slice into triangles.
- Serve with salsa or sour cream if desired.
- Makes 3 quesadillas 18 pieces.