- 4 (8 inch) corn tortillas
- 2 cups refried beans
- 8 ounces monterey jack cheese, shredded (about 2 cups)
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 300°F.
- Wrap the tortillas in aluminum foil and warm them in the oven for about 10 minutes.
- Warm the beans in a saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally to avoide sticking.
- Spread one-quarter of the beans on each tortilla. Sprinkle on one-quarter of the cheese, then add some salsa. Fold in the sides of the tortillas, then roll up. Serve immediately.