Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
The name says it all! For a really fun twist try with Homemade Edible Glitter - Colored Salt or Sugar!
- 113.39 g Absolut citron vodka
- 2.46 ml dry vermouth
- 4.92 ml limoncello
- 1 thin lemon slice
- 1 lemon drop candy (optional)
- lemon juice, for rimming
- Rim your frozen martini glass with lemon juice and dip into sugar. Return glass to freezer.
- In a cocktail shaker filled 3/4 with ice pour vodka, vermouth and Limoncello and shake 20 times.
- Strain into chilled martini glass and garnish with a lemon slice slit half way through and slipped onto the rim of the glass.
- Drop one candy lemon drop into the drink and serve.
I used 2 teaspoon of limoncello and it was great. Really yummy! Thanks Hope :) Made for Bevy tag
Woohoo! What a great drink. It was my first time trying limoncello, but certainly won't be my last. I couldn't find any lemon drops, so did take your suggestion and made Recipe #315848 #315848 for the rim. The sugar helped add a little sweetness to an otherwise tart drink. Thanks once more mama for another keeper and congrats on your football win!