- 4 ounces Absolut citron vodka
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry vermouth
- 1 teaspoon limoncello
- 1 thin lemon slice
- 1 lemon drop candy (optional)
- lemon juice, for rimming
Directions See How It's Made
- Rim your frozen martini glass with lemon juice and dip into sugar. Return glass to freezer.
- In a cocktail shaker filled 3/4 with ice pour vodka, vermouth and Limoncello and shake 20 times.
- Strain into chilled martini glass and garnish with a lemon slice slit half way through and slipped onto the rim of the glass.
- Drop one candy lemon drop into the drink and serve.