1/1 Photo of Refreshing White Wine Citrus Sangria
1 hr 10 mins
Kozmic Blues's Note:
This was one of the most amazing sangria recipes I've ever had. We made this for Lauren's Mexican themed birthday party, and it was a HUGE hit. This is adapted from Michael Chiarello's recipe. Kumquats and blood oranges are sometimes not that easy to find. We substituted lemon, limes and an extra orange, and it worked out perfectly. Please be sure to mix the wine/liquor and fruit ahead of time to allow at LEAST one hour for it to sit together. The full recipe listed here makes quite a large batch. I mixed the liquor and sugar in a large pitcher, but served the sangria in my grandmothers glass punchbowl.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large pitcher, combine the wine, brandy, and orange liqueur.
- 2Pour in the sugar, stir thoroughly to mix. Add all citrus slices to punchbowl.
- 3Pour wine/liqueur mixture over the citrus slices.
- 4Allow sangria to sit for 1 hour before serving to allow the citrus flavor to come through.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Refreshing White Wine Citrus Sangria
Serving Size: 1 (314 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.3
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: