Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
The only thing I am able to drink because of diet restrictions is water so I made up this great water "coctail" to get me through the day. It's amazing!
- First, slice your lemon and orange in thin slices (about 8 for each).
- Fill your pitcher half way up with ice.
- Add your lemon and orange slices. (in a decorative manner).
- Fill with your water (I use bottled).
- Pour in a glass filled with ice and about 5 mint leaves.
Umm very good indeed! I added a little agave nectar to mine.
This is a great way to think that you are drinking something decadent; I also add a couple of packets of Splenda to give it an extra hint of sweetness.Thanks Linzi Jo
Here's to hoping Spring is eternal!