Recipe by cooking-BAG
This is a recipe to share with close friends, because it is put together in an ice bucket, and everyone grabs their respective colored straw to use. It is a hit at parties or picnics, as it gets passed around to be shared by all. It was originally made with Gin, but that kicks my bucket, so I use Vodka. The ingredients are layered with ice and fresh mint leaves and it is best if it sits covered for a couple of hours.
Top Review by LilPinkieJ
This was very good. I had a hard time getting a good enough picture for some reason . I suggest to crush the mint before you put them in, so you get more of a Mojito taste. Made and Reviewed for PAC Fall 2008.
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen concentrated lemonade (thawed)
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate (thawed)
- 1 bunch fresh mint leaves
- 2 (12 ounce) cans Sprite (your choice, diet, etc)
- 6 -12 ounces vodka (make stronger or weaker)
Directions See How It's Made
- Alternate layers of ice and mint leaves up to the top of the bucket.
- Drizzle the concentrated lemonade over the mint/ice mixture.
- Next drizzle the concentrated limeade over the mint/ice mixture.
- Next, pour the vodka over the mint/ice mixture.
- Last, pour each soda slowed over the mixture.
- DON'T STIR -- Put the lid on the ice bucket and let it sit for at least 2
- When ready to serve, take the lid off, put the different colored straws in and ENJOY!