Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Best with fresh garden tomatoes
- 3 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 4 slices French bread, 1/2-inch thick
- 1 garlic clove, cut in 1/2 lengthwise
- 3⁄4 cup chopped tomato, seeded
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh parsley, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Brush 2 tsp oil over one side of each slice of bread.
- Place bread on a baking sheet.
- Rub cut side of garlic over bread.
- Bake at 350 for 5-7 minutes or until lightly browned.
- In a small bowl combine remaining ingredients and remaining oil.
- Spoon onto bread.
- Serve immediately.