Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Avocado, strawberries, and shrimp are excellent together in this rewfreshing, and light salad.
- 1 (5 ounce) package mixed baby lettuces and spring greens
- 1 lb medium shrimp, cooked peeled, and deveined
- 1 large navel orange, peeled and sectioned
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled, and sliced
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced onion
- salad dressing, of your choice
- On each of four serving plates, arrange salad greens, shrimp, orange, avocado, strawberries, and onions.
- Drizzle with dressing.