Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice refreshing sandwich spread. This is also great as a dip for veggies and crackers.
- 1 pint cottage cheese
- 1 small cucumber, peeled
- 1 small onion, trimmed and skin removed
- 5 stalks celery, trimmed
- 1 green bell pepper, stalk and seeds removed
- Place cottage cheese in food processor and process until smooth.
- Cut vegetables into chunks and add to cottage cheese mixture.
- Process until vegetables are finely chopped.
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- This will taste best tomorrow.