Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
A gorgeous red ribbon between a white shortbread base and a melted marshmallow top. What more could you ask for? These are VERY GOOD! You won't be able to keep your hands off of these! (A company's coming recipe)
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 ounces raspberry gelatin powder
- 1 cup boiling water
- 15 ounces frozen raspberries, partly thawed
- 32 large marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup whipping cream (or 1 envelope topping)
- Crust: Mix flour, butter and sugar until crumbly. Press into ungreased 9x9 inch pan. Bake at 325° oven for 15 minute.
- Filling: Stir gelatin and water together until dissolved. Add raspberries. Mix together. Chill until syrupy. Pour over crumbs. Chill.
- Melt marshmallows in milk on top of double boiler. Cool.
- Whip cream until stiff. *( I use Cool Whip or Dream Whip). Fold into cooled marshmallow mixture. Spread over raspberry jelly. Cut into 9 servings.