Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Long, tall, cold, colourful drinks. Aren't cocktails grand. I love the hot summer nights that let us enjoy these wonderful summer treats.
- 3 teaspoons white fine sugar, white, fine (for rimming)
- 3 -4 ice cubes
- 1 1⁄2 ounces absolute ruby red vodka, ruby red, absolute
- 1 ounce blue curacao
- 3⁄4 cup cranberry juice
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup pink grapefruit juice, pink
- 1 slice meyer lemon, slice, meyer lemon
- 1 slice pink grapefruit, slice, pink
- Rim your tall glass with lemon juice and dip in white sugar to coat edge of glass.
- Add ice cubes to glass.
- Next pour in vodka, blue curaco and chilled cranberry juice, lemon juice and grapefruit juices, add any remaining white sugar and stir well.
- Garnish with pink grapefruit and lemon slices.
This is delicious! I will make it again.
Loved this!!!! ALOT!! I had bought the Ruby Red Absolut and had not been creative enough in how to use it. When I saw this recipe I knew it would be great! I used Ruby Red grapefruit juice which is a little sweeter than pink grapefruit juice and used only about 1/8 cup lemon juice. This makes enough for two drinks for me, which was no problem, at all!! BK Thanks for a wonderful libation!!!!
This is delicious. We did it 2 times in 2 days :P I used Absolut Vodka. It's a drink that is a bit sour. Thanks Baby Kato :)