1/4 Photos of Refreshing Purple Grapefruit
Baby Kato's Note:
Long, tall, cold, colourful drinks. Aren't cocktails grand. I love the hot summer nights that let us enjoy these wonderful summer treats.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 teaspoons white fine sugar, white, fine (for rimming)
- 3 -4 ice cubes
- 1 1/2 ounces absolute ruby red vodka, ruby red, absolute
- 1 ounce blue curacao
- 3/4 cup cranberry juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup pink grapefruit juice, pink
- 1 slice meyer lemon, slice, meyer lemon
- 1 slice pink grapefruit, slice, pink
- 1Rim your tall glass with lemon juice and dip in white sugar to coat edge of glass.
- 2Add ice cubes to glass.
- 3Next pour in vodka, blue curaco and chilled cranberry juice, lemon juice and grapefruit juices, add any remaining white sugar and stir well.
- 4Garnish with pink grapefruit and lemon slices.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Refreshing Purple Grapefruit
Serving Size: 1 (497 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 316.8
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 36.6 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: