1/5 Photos of Refreshing Pina Colada Cake
This cake is so light and refreshing. Very good summer cake. It's a tried and true recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1/3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1/3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) boxes instant coconut cream pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese, block (at room temperature)
- 2 (20 ounce) cans crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 large Cool Whip
- 1Bake cake as suggested on box in a large sheet-cake pan.
- 3Combine puddings, milk, and cream cheese and beat with electric mixer.
- 4Refrigerate pudding mixture for an hour.
- 5Spread pudding mixture on cake then add a layer of drained pineapple.
- 6Top with a layer of Cool Whip.
- 7Store in fridge.
- 8Note: The nutritional info is flawed because I don't know how many servings it makes.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Refreshing Pina Colada Cake
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 357.0
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 60.1 mg
- Sodium 409.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 32.1 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: