Recipe by Queenkungfu
This cake is so light and refreshing. Very good summer cake. It's a tried and true recipe.
Top Review by Andromedangel
This was fantastic! I made it for a family gathering and it was wiped out completely. Now my family wants me to make it all the time. PS: I mixed about a half cup of Coco Lopez Coconut Cream to the Cool Whip topping and it really was great.
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1⁄3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1⁄3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) boxes instant coconut cream pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese, block (at room temperature)
- 2 (20 ounce) cans crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 large Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake cake as suggested on box in a large sheet-cake pan.
- Combine puddings, milk, and cream cheese and beat with electric mixer.
- Refrigerate pudding mixture for an hour.
- Spread pudding mixture on cake then add a layer of drained pineapple.
- Top with a layer of Cool Whip.
- Store in fridge.
- Note: The nutritional info is flawed because I don't know how many servings it makes.