Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
Another smoothie recipe that came with my smoothie maker.
- 2 cups peach nectar or 2 cups apple juice
- 1 cup vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1⁄2 banana
- 1 cup peach yogurt
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen peach slices
- Pour all liquid ingredients into the smoothie maker or blender then add all the frozen ingredients.
- Blend at the low setting for 30 seconds then at high until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
Great smoothie! I made this twice, once using the apple juice and once using the peach nectar. While the apple one was good, I highly recommend using the peach nectar. Will make this one again.