1/17 Photos of Refreshing Mojito by the Pitcher Mojitos
This is a refreshing Cuban drink. It's hard to stop drinking these on a hot summers day. I made these for the fourth of July and we went on to 3 yes 3 pitchers! If you don't have a muddle stick try a mortar and pestle or the end of a wooden rolling pin. Please use fresh lime if you cannot go ahead and try the already bottled lime juice but if you do think about that when you rate this recipe! I did both and there's nothing like fresh! Same goes for the fresh mint if you need to you can use frozen but I DON'T recommend extract. And for the sugar real granular is what helps muddles the lime and extract the mint oils from the leaves.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place lime juice, mint and sugar into a pitcher.
- 2Using a muddle stick mash to release mint oils, and dissolve sugar into juice.
- 3Add rum and lots of ice topped with club soda. Adding more club soda to glasses if a lighter drink is desired.
- 4Garnish with fresh mint and lime slices.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Refreshing Mojito by the Pitcher Mojitos
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.5
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 16.1 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: