Recipe by Cooking to Perfection
These yummy cookies look like a regular chocolate chip cookie, but have something extra special.. MiNt! If you are a sucker for the "mint and chocolate" combination, you will love these!
- 1 1⁄3 cups sugar
- 3⁄4 cup margarine or 3⁄4 cup butter, soft
- 1⁄4 teaspoon mint extract or 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 egg
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 10 ounces mint chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 (F).
- Mix sugar, margarine, mint extract, and egg in large bowl.
- Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir in mint chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 11-13 minutes, or until light golden brown.
- Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet and cool completely.