1/3 Photos of Refreshing Mint-Chocolate Chip Cookies
Cooking to Perfection's Note:
These yummy cookies look like a regular chocolate chip cookie, but have something extra special.. MiNt! If you are a sucker for the "mint and chocolate" combination, you will love these!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 (F).
- 2Mix sugar, margarine, mint extract, and egg in large bowl.
- 3Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt.
- 4Stir in mint chocolate chips.
- 5Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- 6Bake 11-13 minutes, or until light golden brown.
- 7Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet and cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Refreshing Mint-Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1028 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.3
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 98.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 1.0 g