These yummy cookies look like a regular chocolate chip cookie, but have something extra special.. MiNt! If you are a sucker for the "mint and chocolate" combination, you will love these!
- Preheat oven to 350 (F).
- Mix sugar, margarine, mint extract, and egg in large bowl.
- Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir in mint chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 11-13 minutes, or until light golden brown.
- Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet and cool completely.