Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my favorite pie hands down. Refreshing and easy to make; it's the perfect summer dessert. Powdered sugar is the key to a smooth texture.
- In a separate bowl, whip whipping cream until stiff.
- In another bowl, whip cream cheese with milk or pineapple juice until light.
- Add powdered sugar, mix well. Add whipped cream and vanilla.
- Fold in pineapple and pecans.
- Pour in prepared pie crust.
- Chill in refrigerator until ready to serve.