Recipe by swingncocoa
This is my favorite pie hands down. Refreshing and easy to make; it's the perfect summer dessert. Powdered sugar is the key to a smooth texture.
- 8 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 9 inches pie crusts
Directions See How It's Made
- In a separate bowl, whip whipping cream until stiff.
- In another bowl, whip cream cheese with milk or pineapple juice until light.
- Add powdered sugar, mix well. Add whipped cream and vanilla.
- Fold in pineapple and pecans.
- Pour in prepared pie crust.
- Chill in refrigerator until ready to serve.