Prep 40 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love rotisserie chicken and use it quite often to speed things up when cooking for my family. This is a very nice main dish salad.
- 2 (340.19 g) container lemon yogurt (about 1 1/4 c.)
- 29.58 ml fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 29.58 ml finely chopped mint
- 0.25 ml salt
- 473.18 ml bite-size chunks rotisserie chicken, skin removed
- 236.59 ml bite-size chunks cantaloupe
- 118.29 ml red seedless grapes, cut in half lengthwise
- 118.29 ml green seedless grape, cut in half lengthwise
- 78.07 ml chopped red bell pepper
- 78.07 ml slivered almonds, toasted
- 709.77 ml baby spinach leaves
- To make the dressing: mix together all the dressing ingredients in a bowl.
- To make the salad; combine the first 6 salad ingredients in the bowl with the dressing; stir to mix well; season if needed with salt and pepper.
- Arrange spinach leaves on individual plates.
- Serve salad mixture on top of the spinach leaves.
- Note: You may chill salad mixture a couple of hours before serving if desired.
Really nice chicken salad, a refreshing change from mayo ones. Mine was a little sweeter than planned because the only lemon yogurt i could find was lemon meringue flavor :) Still wonderful
Refreshing salad during the summer. I leave out the mint and cataloupe. Can use coarsely chopped, toasted pecans or cashew halves in place of the almonds.