1/1 Photo of Refreshing Lemon Grape Chicken Salad
I love rotisserie chicken and use it quite often to speed things up when cooking for my family. This is a very nice main dish salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (6 ounce) containers lemon yogurt (about 1 1/4 c.)
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped mint
- 1 pinch salt
- 1To make the dressing: mix together all the dressing ingredients in a bowl.
- 2To make the salad; combine the first 6 salad ingredients in the bowl with the dressing; stir to mix well; season if needed with salt and pepper.
- 3Arrange spinach leaves on individual plates.
- 4Serve salad mixture on top of the spinach leaves.
- 5Note: You may chill salad mixture a couple of hours before serving if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Refreshing Lemon Grape Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.1
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 3.4 mg
- Sodium 114.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 26.8 g
- Protein 7.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: