Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I could eat this every day. It is scrumptious.
- 2 large cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 bunch fresh dill, finely chopped
- 20 cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Slice the tomatoes in half and chop the cucumbers, put in a bowl together and salt them, put aside.
- Whisk together the vinegar, oil and salt& pepper, taste and add more of whatever it needs.
- Then add the veggies.
- Optional – add small chunks of feta cheese.
Yes, fast, easy & delicious. I would not use more than 1/2c dill; 1/2-3/4 of a bunch can vary. I think my bunch was very large because 1/2 bunch was too much. Made for PAC Spring '07.
Hi again, I am so behind on my recipe ratings I am trying to do them all at once,so that is why I have 2 of yours to rate,I want you to know you have made me and my hubby happy with this one,I love salads and this one is exceptinal. Very Delicious!!!!! Thank you,Darlene
This is one of my favourite salads. I had this in the US which is where I tasted dill and cherry tomatoes for the first time. It was marvellous to dig into this salad. I have made it a regular here as well. This salad gets a double thumbs-up!