Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My husband will only eat a salad if the dressing is good, so I'm always searching for different dressing recipes. This recipe came from Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc. Just as the description says, it is very refreshing and tasty! By the way, my hubby always eats a double-serving of salad with this dressing!
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup ocean spray white cranberry juice (I've also used regular cranberry juice with excellent results)
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Whisk together all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Pour into a decorative jar or bottle and refrigerate until ready to use.