- 1⁄3 cup light sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup margarine (Smart Balance works fine)
- 1⁄2 cup mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon ranch dressing mix, powdered
- 1 dash seasoning salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Place sour cream and margarine in a small saucepan over low heat. Stir occasionally until margarine melts and the mixture combines.
- Increase heat slightly and add cheese. Continue mixing while cheese melts and blends.
- Allow this mixture to come to a slight boil - just bubbling around the edges for about 30 seconds.
- Add ranch style mix and seasoned salt. Stir well and keep warm until ready to serve.
- Feel free to adjust this recipe to suit your own palate!