Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great, fast recipe to make this refreshing cool drink at home. Enjoy your summer and stay cool!
- 1 1⁄2 ounces white rum
- 1 1⁄2 ounces banana liqueur
- 1 ounce white Creme de Cacao
- 1 large ripe banana, chunked
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 12 ice cubes
- Pop all the ingredients in the blender, ice in first.
- Crush ice to break up most of it, then blend until no chunks remain.
- Pour into glass and sip away.
Very good banana daiquiri recipe. Only differences were I use Malibu Coconut Rum. Yummy!!!!!