1/4 Photos of Refreshing Apple Tapioca Pudding
2 hrs 25 mins
2 hrs 20 mins
This recipe comes from a magazine from Quebec. It's healthy. In the cooking time, I included the 2 hours in the fridge. I tried it last week and liked it a lot. I used homemade applesauce (unsweetened). I used more cinnamon and omitted the nutmeg. I guess splenda would be great instead of brown sugar to make it healthier. And I used 1% fat milk.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the 6 first ingredients in a casserole.
- 2Cook at medium heat, stirring constantly, about 15 minutes or until it thickens.
- 3Let cool to room temperature.
- 4Add the applesauce and whisk.
- 5Put in indivudual dessert dishes and put in the fridge at least 2 hours.
- 6Serve cold, with a slice of apple as a garnish.
- 7It's important to stir constantly if you don't want your tapioca to stick together.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Refreshing Apple Tapioca Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.4
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 17.0 mg
- Sodium 206.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 25.0 g
- Protein 4.1 g