1/4 Photos of Refreshing Apple Tapioca Pudding
2 hrs 25 mins
2 hrs 20 mins
This recipe comes from a magazine from Quebec. It's healthy. In the cooking time, I included the 2 hours in the fridge. I tried it last week and liked it a lot. I used homemade applesauce (unsweetened). I used more cinnamon and omitted the nutmeg. I guess splenda would be great instead of brown sugar to make it healthier. And I used 1% fat milk.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the 6 first ingredients in a casserole.
- 2Cook at medium heat, stirring constantly, about 15 minutes or until it thickens.
- 3Let cool to room temperature.
- 4Add the applesauce and whisk.
- 5Put in indivudual dessert dishes and put in the fridge at least 2 hours.
- 6Serve cold, with a slice of apple as a garnish.
- 7It's important to stir constantly if you don't want your tapioca to stick together.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Refreshing Apple Tapioca Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.4
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 17.0 mg
- Sodium 206.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 25.0 g
- Protein 4.1 g