Recipe by TwinMommy03
My mother in law makes thes every Christmas, and my husband can't get enough of them. Make sure to use firm margarine, or they will turn out mushy.
- 3⁄4-1 cup margarine
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 (8 ounce) box powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 chocolate candy bars
Directions See How It's Made
- Soften the margarine.
- Add the peanut butter and vanilla.
- Cream together.
- Add powdered sugar and mix thoroughly.
- Press peanut butter mixture into a 9 x 13 pan.
- Melt chocolate bars.
- Spread melted chocolate onto the peanut butter mixture.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Cut into small squares and watch them dissappear!