Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
My mother in law makes thes every Christmas, and my husband can't get enough of them. Make sure to use firm margarine, or they will turn out mushy.
- 3⁄4-1 cup margarine
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 (8 ounce) box powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 chocolate candy bars
- Soften the margarine.
- Add the peanut butter and vanilla.
- Cream together.
- Add powdered sugar and mix thoroughly.
- Press peanut butter mixture into a 9 x 13 pan.
- Melt chocolate bars.
- Spread melted chocolate onto the peanut butter mixture.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Cut into small squares and watch them dissappear!