Recipe by Karen=^..^=
These bars are EXTREMELY RICH and not for people with a fear of CHOCOLATE and PEANUT BUTTER (if those people actually exist)!!! Very easy no bake 5 ingredient recipe!
Top Review by dale!
Well, these were really fantastic. Easy to make and easy to eat. I lined my baking pan with a sheet of baking paper before pressing the mixture into the pan. After pouring in the chocolate I let it sit on the counter until the chocolate was just firm. Then I lifted the whole thing out of the pan and it cut very easily into bite sized squares which I then refridgerated. We don't have Reeses cups here in Aus (that I know of) but judging by the response I had when I took these to a party last night, Reeses would do very well here! I would serve these in small squares with coffee.
- 354.88 ml graham cracker crumbs
- 453.59 g confectioners' sugar (3 to 3 1/2 cups)
- 354.88 ml peanut butter
- 236.59 ml butter, melted
- 340.19 g bag milk chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine graham crumbs, sugar and peanut butter and mix well.
- Blend in melted butter until well combined.
- Press mixture evenly into a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave or in double boiler.
- Spread over peanut butter mixture.
- Chill until just set and cut into bars (these are very hard to cut if the chocolate gets "rock hard".