1/16 Photos of Reeses Squares - 5 Ingredients & No Bake (Reese's)
These bars are EXTREMELY RICH and not for people with a fear of CHOCOLATE and PEANUT BUTTER (if those people actually exist)!!! Very easy no bake 5 ingredient recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine graham crumbs, sugar and peanut butter and mix well.
- 2Blend in melted butter until well combined.
- 3Press mixture evenly into a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- 4Melt chocolate chips in microwave or in double boiler.
- 5Spread over peanut butter mixture.
- 6Chill until just set and cut into bars (these are very hard to cut if the chocolate gets "rock hard".
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Reeses Squares - 5 Ingredients & No Bake (Reese's)
Serving Size: 1 (1534 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 222.8
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 15.7 mg
- Sodium 118.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 19.2 g
- Protein 3.7 g