Prep 18 mins
Cook 10 mins
I found these while browsing the web at http://une-deuxsenses.blogspot. They looked oh so tempting that I just had to share them here. The chill time is not included.
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature (2 sticks)
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup peanut butter, chip's
- 1 1⁄2 cups mini marshmallows
- 8 candies (Reeses Peanutbutter Cups, cut into pieces)
- In a stand mixer, combine the butter and sugars and mix until fluffy. Mix in the eggs and vanilla until combined. Add the flour, graham crackers, salt and baking soda and mix well. Stir in the peanut butter chips then cover and refrigerate the dough for about one hour.
- Preheat oven to 375°F Take a tablespoon of the dough, roll into a ball, and drop onto a greased baking sheet. Repeat with the rest of dough, leaving about 2 inches between each to allow it to spread. Bake for 6 minutes, then remove from the oven.
- Push 3 - 5 marshmallows and a few pieces of the chopped Reese's Cups into each cookie. Return to oven and bake for another 2 - 3 minutes until golden brown and the marshmallows are a bit toasted. Cool on a wire rack and enjoy!
These cookies are really good. I don't really think they taste like s'mores, but they still are really delicious. I used Splenda Sugar and Brown Sugar to reduce the total sugar content. I will definitly be making these again. Thank you for posting Annacia. Made for Went to the Market Game.