1/4 Photos of Reese's Premier Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cookies
I found this recipe on the back of the package for the chocolate pieces. (The Reese's baking pieces to use are the newer Premier milk chocolate cups with peanut butter creme.) These cookies are easy to make and taste great! *Chocolate cookie variation: Decrease flour to 1 cup and add 1/3 cup cocoa.*
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Beat butter and shortening until well blended. Add brown sugar and granulated sugar; beat thoroughly.
- 3Add egg and vanilla, beating until well blended.
- 4Stir together flour, baking soda, and salt; gradually beat into butter mixture. Stir in baking pieces.
- 5Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- 6Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Reese's Premier Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (809 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1276.8
- Calories from Fat 618
- Total Fat 68.6 g
- Saturated Fat 34.6 g
- Cholesterol 131.5 mg
- Sodium 961.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 150.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 102.5 g
- Protein 18.4 g