Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This ain't your momma's banana bread. We made this yesterday for part of our cookout snack table and dang this stuff was addictive and sooooo good!
- 1 1⁄2 cups butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box vanilla pudding mix (4 serving size)
- 2 cups flour
- 5 -6 ripe bananas
- 20 -30 reese's miniature peanut butter cups
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 2 -3 tablespoons milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream the butter and sugar until smooth.
- Add eggs until smooth.
- Add peanut butter, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, pudding mix and flour until combined.
- Stir in bananas and Reeses.
- Pour batter into 3 greased bread pans.
- Bake 45-60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean from center of each loaf.
- Let cool.
- Place powdered sugar, milk and peanut butter in a bowl.
- Whisk until smooth and drizzling consistency.
- Drizzle over each loaf.
Yes, it's yummy, but it's also awful looking. All of them sunk in as soon as they came out of the oven. Not worth the time.
These are oddly, addictively wonderful. It's like no other taste combo I've ever had, but no one could seem to stop eating them. Definitely something to make over and over again.