Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Chocolate and peanut butter are the perfect combination! I came up with this recipe when I was craving the pair. This cookie is the one of the easiest to bake, since it's made with a cake mix. If your not a big fan of reese's pieces or chocolate and peanut butter, then don't be afraid to substitute anything! Think outside of the cake box
- 1 (18 ounce) box devil's food cake mix
- 2 egg whites
- 1⁄3 cup diet Dr. Pepper soda
- 1⁄2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup Reese's pieces
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease cooking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix cake mix, egg whites, and Diet Dr. Pepper with electric.
- mixer for 2 minutes.
- Add in Peanut butter, and stir with wooden spoon, til incorperated.
- Stir in Reese's Piece.
- Drop dough in teaspoon amounts on to baking sheets, 2 inches apart.
- Bake 10 minutes or til craking appears.
- Cool completly on wire rack.