Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tastes like Reese's peanut butter cups!
- 453.59 g icing sugar
- 236.59 ml butter, melted
- 354.88 ml chunky peanut butter
- 295.73 ml crushed graham crackers
- 354.88 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 14.79 ml shortening
- In a bowl mix all ingredients together except chocolate chips and shortening.
- Press the mixture into a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- In microwave melt the chocolate chips and shortening until melted; remove and stir until smooth.
- Spread the melted chocolate evenly over top.
- Cool until firm.
- Cut into squares.
You are evil Kittencal!!These were sooooo good.Extremely easy to make,great for kids to do.Very peanutty and yummy.Like a peanut butter fudge.Thank you!!!
This is an awesome recipe. I use the extra crunchy peanut butter :) These go on the holiday cookie trays! Thanks for posting!