- 1 lb icing sugar
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups chunky peanut butter
- 1 1⁄4 cups crushed graham crackers
- 1 1⁄2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon shortening
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl mix all ingredients together except chocolate chips and shortening.
- Press the mixture into a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- In microwave melt the chocolate chips and shortening until melted; remove and stir until smooth.
- Spread the melted chocolate evenly over top.
- Cool until firm.
- Cut into squares.