Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
For peanut butter lovers with a sweet tooth! No oven-baking for this recipe it is done on top of the stove. You can double this recipe to fit in a 13 x 9-inch pan. These bars are best if eaten the same day ;-)
- Butter a 9x9 or a 8x8-inch square pan.
- In a 3-quart saucepan melt butter or margarine.
- Add in corn syrup and chocolate chips, stirring occasionally; remove from heat and stir in peanut butter.
- Gradually stir in the cereal and chopped peanuts (if using) until completely coated.
- Gently stir in the marshmallows.
- Transfer the mixture to the buttered baking dish, then press down with back of the spoon.
- Let stand about 1 hour until firm.
i didn't really think too much of these. my boyfriend says they were "not that good" and he ususally loves anything sweet. i talked to someone at work who says shes also tried them and just did not like them. the bars fell apart while trying to pick up/seperate. i tried one the day after making and it tasted really old and the cereal was somewhat soggy. we probably wont make this again. thanks though!
These are the best, a big hit here too, we love these! thank you!
FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is a major hit around the house! you come through once again KittenCal!!