For peanut butter lovers with a sweet tooth! No oven-baking for this recipe it is done on top of the stove. You can double this recipe to fit in a 13 x 9-inch pan. These bars are best if eaten the same day ;-)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butter a 9x9 or a 8x8-inch square pan.
- 2In a 3-quart saucepan melt butter or margarine.
- 3Add in corn syrup and chocolate chips, stirring occasionally; remove from heat and stir in peanut butter.
- 4Gradually stir in the cereal and chopped peanuts (if using) until completely coated.
- 5Gently stir in the marshmallows.
- 6Transfer the mixture to the buttered baking dish, then press down with back of the spoon.
- 7Let stand about 1 hour until firm.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Reese's Peanut Butter Puff Cereal Bars (No Bake)
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.9
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 76.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 1.5 g