Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is a great PMS dessert.
Make and share this Reese's Peanut Butter Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄3 cups hershey's miniature kisses or 1 1⁄3 cups milk chocolate pieces, divided
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 chocolate crumb crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package neufchatel cheese, softened (1/3 less fat, sub neufchatel for Philadelphia cream cheese)
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 cup reese's creamy peanut butter or 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 3 1⁄2 cups frozen non-dairy topping, thawed
- Place 2/3 cup mini kisses and milk in small microwave-safe bowl. microwave at high (100%) 30-45 seconds or just until melted and smooth when stirred; spread evenly over crust. Cover and refrigerate.
- Beat neufchatel cheese (or cream cheese) in a med bowl until smooth; gradually beat in sugar. stir in peanut butter and whipped topping until blended; spoon evenly into crust over chocolate mixture. cover; refrigerate until set, at least 4 hours.
- Place remaining 2/3 cup chocolate pieces around edge of filling just before serving. serve cold; cover and refrigerate left over pie.
This was really good and easy to make. I do think it tasted too much like cream cheese and didn't have enough peanut butter taste. Next time I will add more peanut butter. Made for Fall PAC 2007.