1/1 Photo of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups - No Bake
I have been making these Peanut Butter cups for almost 40 years now... This is my families favorite! If you love Reese's peanut butter cups then this is a must!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together - Peanut butter, melted butter, brown sugar.
- 2Stir in - Powdered Sugar & vanilla.
- 3Melt Chocolate chips in double broiler or microwave.
- 4Line up muffin pans with paper baking cups inside.
- 5With a rubber spatula, drip some chocolate on the bottom of all the baking cups, then layer with peanut butter mixer, then add more chocolate on top. No thicker than 3/4" each.
- 6Let cool in the refrigerator for 15 minutes to harden.
- 7Peel paper, eat and enJOY!
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Reese's Peanut Butter Cups - No Bake
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 332.3
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 18.4 mg
- Sodium 162.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 29.0 g
- Protein 6.5 g