Recipe by Sandangel
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
Top Review by MrsKimmyW
Love these guys. I do mine a little different though. I melt the chocolate chips in the microwave and I also use nilla wafers instead of Graham crackers. I also pipe the chocolate in the cups. It's much easier to handle when you co it that way I think. After I've melted the peanut butter and added the wafers I out that in the fridge and let it harden slightly and roll into balls that I then place on the piped chocolate. Same result but much less time consuming.
- 170.09 g semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 nestles milk chocolate candy bars
- 295.73 ml peanut butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Put chocolate chips, chocolate bars, and 1/4 c peanut butter in top.
- of double boiler over HOT, not boiling water, stirring till smooth.
- Use small muffin tin liners, or cut regular cupcake liners down to a 1" depth.
- Spoon HALF of the chocolate mixture equally into the liners.
- Melt the rest of the peanut butter over hot water, and spoon this equally over the chocolate layer.
- Top with remaining chocolate.
- Refrigerate to allow cups to set up before serving.
- 12 Large / 24 Tiny.