1/1 Photo of Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
Fresh Churned Butter's Note:
This thick, chocolatey cookie definitely will need some milk with it! You can really taste the peanut butter because there is no flour in this recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the peanut butter, egg, vanilla, and sugar together. Divide into two equal parts and put in separate bowls.
- 2Add the cocoa to one bowl and blend thoroughly.
- 3Take a 1/2 inch ball of each kind of dough, swirl together, flatten, and place on greased cookie sheet.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 6 to 10 minutes, depending on your preferences.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 413.5
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 209.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 37.3 g
- Protein 12.7 g