Plan ahead this dessert needs to be chilled for about 4 hours before serving, cooking time is chilling time -- for easier slicing chill or partially freeze the peanut butter cups firstly, feel free to use Reese's Caramel Peanut Butter Cups :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 Oreo cookies (use regular size cookies)
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup smooth reese's peanut butter (can use a different brand of peanut butter)
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1 (16 ounce) container cool whip frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 12 Reese's Peanut Butter cups, chopped (can use more or less)
- 1 cup cold half-and-half cream (can use milk)
- 1 (4 ounce) package chocolate fudge instant pudding mix
- 1Prepare a 9-inch pan.
- 2Coarsely chop all of the peanut butter cups; set aside.
- 3For the crust; finely crush 16 Oreo cookies in a processor; toss with melted butter or margarine.
- 4Press into the bottom of the pan; place in refrigerator while preparing the filling.
- 5In a mixing bowl beat cream cheese with peanut butter until smooth.
- 6Add in 1 cup confectioners sugar and beat until combined and smooth.
- 7Fold in HALF of the thawed Cool Whip topping.
- 8Spread over the crust.
- 9Sprinkle with half of the chopped peanut butter cups.
- 10In another bowl beat half and half cream or milk with chocolate pudding mix and remaining 1/2 cup confectioners sugar on low speed of an electric mix until combined and smooth, then fold in remaining Cool Whip topping.
- 11Spread over the chopped peanut butter cups.
- 12Sprinkle the remaining chopped peanut butter cups over the top.
- 13Cover and chill a minimum of 4 or more hours.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Reese's Peanut Butter Cup-Chocolate Dessert (No-Bake)
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 474.7
- Calories from Fat 270
- Total Fat 30.0 g
- Saturated Fat 17.2 g
- Cholesterol 33.5 mg
- Sodium 268.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 37.0 g
- Protein 6.3 g