Prep 4 hrs
Cook 50 mins
A friend brought this to a silent auction, I was the lucky winner of one. This is so easy and so delicious! She got the recipe from the back of a cream cheese container. I would have taken a pict but the cheesecake vanished too quickly!
- 2 (453.59 g) package low-fat cream cheese
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 graham cracker crust (ready to go type)
- 6 Reese's Peanut Butter cups
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla on medium speed until well blended.
- Add eggs and beat until mixed.
- Pour into crust.
- Chop candy bars and sprinkle over filling.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- Tip: This can also be made as a Snickers cheesecake by chopping three bars instead of using the Reese's.
Wow!!!! This is great...I added the candy in the mix and them some more on top and it turned out fabulous ...I liked the fact that you could use a pre made crust as I did not have a springform pan because this was my first cheesecake.