Recipe by Baking Bunny
A friend brought this to a silent auction, I was the lucky winner of one. This is so easy and so delicious! She got the recipe from the back of a cream cheese container. I would have taken a pict but the cheesecake vanished too quickly!
Top Review by csloves2cook
This was so easy to make and delicious to eat! I did half the cake with Reeses for me and the other half with snickers for my husband. We both were happy. This was my first cheese cake and I couldn't be more happy. It would even be good without the toppings. Thanks for the recipe!!
- 2 (453.59 g) package low-fat cream cheese
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 graham cracker crust (ready to go type)
- 6 Reese's Peanut Butter cups
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla on medium speed until well blended.
- Add eggs and beat until mixed.
- Pour into crust.
- Chop candy bars and sprinkle over filling.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- Tip: This can also be made as a Snickers cheesecake by chopping three bars instead of using the Reese's.