Recipe by Baking Bunny
A friend brought this to a silent auction, I was the lucky winner of one. This is so easy and so delicious! She got the recipe from the back of a cream cheese container. I would have taken a pict but the cheesecake vanished too quickly!
Top Review by 098Sparky
I made this with a gluten free graham cracker pie crust and it was the easiest cheesecake recipe ever. Making again for holiday party this weekend. I didn't get any on the first one I made, but with none left over, I guess you can say it was a hit!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages low-fat cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 graham cracker crust (ready to go type)
- 6 Reese's Peanut Butter cups
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla on medium speed until well blended.
- Add eggs and beat until mixed.
- Pour into crust.
- Chop candy bars and sprinkle over filling.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- Tip: This can also be made as a Snickers cheesecake by chopping three bars instead of using the Reese's.