1/1 Photo of Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake
4 hrs 50 mins
Baking Bunny's Note:
A friend brought this to a silent auction, I was the lucky winner of one. This is so easy and so delicious! She got the recipe from the back of a cream cheese container. I would have taken a pict but the cheesecake vanished too quickly!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla on medium speed until well blended.
- 2Add eggs and beat until mixed.
- 3Pour into crust.
- 4Chop candy bars and sprinkle over filling.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes or until center is almost set.
- 7Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- 8Tip: This can also be made as a Snickers cheesecake by chopping three bars instead of using the Reese's.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (921 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2974.7
- Calories from Fat 1610
- Total Fat 178.9 g
- Saturated Fat 75.9 g
- Cholesterol 709.5 mg
- Sodium 3102.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 284.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 216.5 g
- Protein 66.2 g