1/2 Photos of Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cake - Use up That Halloween Candy!
I received an email from the www.recipe4living.com website and the title of the email said "31 recipes to use up that leftover Halloween candy."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
FOR THE CAKE
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1/3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1/3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1/4 cup water, extra water
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding, the small box
- 10 Reese's Peanut Butter cups, broken into chunks
FOR THE FROSTING
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray the pan that you plan to use with nonstick spray (see box for pan size).
- 2Mix cake ingredients as per directions on the box plus the 1/4 cup of the extra water.
- 3Add in the peanut butter cup chunks.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes. Cool.
- 5Blend icing ingredients together and spread on cake.
- 6Sprinkle Reese's Pieces on top.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cake - Use up That Halloween Candy!
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 326.9
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 34.1 mg
- Sodium 264.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 39.0 g
- Protein 3.5 g