Recipe by VKuuipo Bridges
Found in a newspaper cut out
Top Review by Mia Bella
Finally had a chance to make these at home and they are great! Didn't have Reeces on hand so used chocolate chips instead, however I'm sure Reeces would be even better (my favorite candy!) Children enjoyed making their own.
- 6 miniature graham cracker pie crusts
- sliced banana
- 24 reese peanut butter cup miniatures, unwrapped
- 1 1⁄2 cups miniature marshmallows
Directions See How It's Made
- Place shells in large metal baking pan.
- Place 3 banana slices and 3 miniatures in each shell.
- Top each with 1/4 cup marshmallows.
- GRILL: Place pan on grill at medium heat.
- Cover and grill 6 to 8 minutes or until marshmallows are lightly browned.
- OVEN: Bake at 375*F for 8 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Remove and top each with 1 miniature.
- Cool slightly;serve warm.
- Serves 6.