Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
Found in a newspaper cut out
- 6 miniature graham cracker pie crusts
- sliced banana
- 24 reese peanut butter cup miniatures, unwrapped
- 1 1⁄2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Place shells in large metal baking pan.
- Place 3 banana slices and 3 miniatures in each shell.
- Top each with 1/4 cup marshmallows.
- GRILL: Place pan on grill at medium heat.
- Cover and grill 6 to 8 minutes or until marshmallows are lightly browned.
- OVEN: Bake at 375*F for 8 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Remove and top each with 1 miniature.
- Cool slightly;serve warm.
- Serves 6.
Finally had a chance to make these at home and they are great! Didn't have Reeces on hand so used chocolate chips instead, however I'm sure Reeces would be even better (my favorite candy!) Children enjoyed making their own.
Kuupo, My grandchildren and I made the cherry chocolate ones this past Spring when they were here and we had a ball doing them,so we decided to try these too,AGAIN,we had a great day making them,and they were deliscious. Thanks so much for the fun day with my grandchildren. Darlene Summers