1 hr 15 mins
These taste JUST like a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup and are so easy to make! There are a lot of similar recipes, with slightly different amounts of (mostly) the same ingredients, but this is the one that I really like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix butter, graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, and peanut butter. (an easy way to measure the peanut butter is to put 1 cup of water into a measuring cup, and then add enough peanut butter to it that the water reaches 2 cups).
- 2Press mixture into a 9x13" pan.
- 3Melt chocolate chips in microwave and stir until smooth (try a minute first, and then check).
- 4Spread chocolate carefully over peanut butter layer with a spatula. (Having one person to pour the chocolate and one to spread works well!).
- 5Let the chocolate cool for a while, and then cut into bars before the chocolate is completely hardened (or else the chocolate layer will just crack).
- 6(cooking time is cooling time, and it's a very rough estimate, I didn't keep track).
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 247.1
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 129.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 19.1 g
- Protein 3.5 g