I can't remember who first showed me how to make these, but they are simply DELICIOUS! Not to mention easy to make.
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) packagerefrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 24 Reese's Peanut Butter cups (either full size or mini)
- The first thing you need to decide is whether you will be using full size or mini Reese's cups. If you choose the full size, you will need a regular size muffin tin, but if you choose the minis you will need a mini muffin tin. I think the full size makes a better cookie.
- Preheat oven according to the cookie dough instructions, usually about 350°fF.
- Spray the muffin tins with butter spray.
- Ball up the cookie dough as though you are making cookies.
- Press enough dough into each tin to fill about half way.
- Bake according to cookie dough instructions.
- The cookies will puff up and fill the muffin tin.
- As soon as the cookies are done, take the tin out of the oven and press an unwrapped Reese's Cup into the center of each tin. This will create a peanut butter cookie crust around the cup.
- Let them set for a couple of minutes, while the chocolate and peanut butter melt.
- Get a nice tall glass of milk and enjoy this delicious treat!