1/1 Photo of Reese's Peanut Butter Cookie Cups
I can't remember who first showed me how to make these, but they are simply DELICIOUS! Not to mention easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) package refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 24 Reese's Peanut Butter cups (either full size or mini)
- 1The first thing you need to decide is whether you will be using full size or mini Reese's cups. If you choose the full size, you will need a regular size muffin tin, but if you choose the minis you will need a mini muffin tin. I think the full size makes a better cookie.
- 2Preheat oven according to the cookie dough instructions, usually about 350°fF.
- 3Spray the muffin tins with butter spray.
- 4Ball up the cookie dough as though you are making cookies.
- 5Press enough dough into each tin to fill about half way.
- 6Bake according to cookie dough instructions.
- 7The cookies will puff up and fill the muffin tin.
- 8As soon as the cookies are done, take the tin out of the oven and press an unwrapped Reese's Cup into the center of each tin. This will create a peanut butter cookie crust around the cup.
- 9Let them set for a couple of minutes, while the chocolate and peanut butter melt.
- 10Get a nice tall glass of milk and enjoy this delicious treat!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Reese's Peanut Butter Cookie Cups
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.1
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 6.6 mg
- Sodium 148.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 3.9 g